mark 写道:我的美国同事很喜欢看《非常勿扰 》
My American co-worker loves to watch Fei Cheng Wu Rao...
Fei Cheng Wu Rao (simplified Chinese: 非诚勿扰; traditional Chinese: 非誠勿擾; literally "If not sincere then don't bother") is a Chinese dating game show hosted by Meng Fei (孟非) and Le Jia (乐嘉). It is produced by Jiangsu Television and taped in Nanjing. It was first broadcasted on January 15, 2010 and currently airs on weekend nights at 21:05 on Jiangsu Satellite TV. The show is based on the Australian game show Taken Out.
The premise of the show is:
- 24 women will stand in a line, each atop a podium with a light.
- Facing them is a single male who initially secretly chooses one of the twenty four.
- The male uses 2 or 3 video clips to reveal some personal information such as occupation, interests, love history, friends' opinions etc. After each video clip, each of the women will decide whether he is ‘date-worthy’ or not by keeping the light on or turning off the light.
- If a girl doesn’t like him, she will turn the light off (followed by a sound cue).
- If all 24 lights go off, the male loses.
- If only one light remains on after the male’s introduction, the male may choose to accept the girl as his date or give up.
- If two or more than two lights remain on, the male needs to turn off some lights and keep two of them on. Then he has the option to invite the two women on stage and ask them questions. In this case he can also invite the girl who was selected by him secretly at the beginning even if the girl has turned off her light.
- With three women left, the male will ask another question, after which he will make his final choice. If the girl accepts, they walk towards each other, join hands, and head off the stage for a future date and possible romance.