Classic Chinese food in Shanghai

Living in China, 外国人在中国生活

Classic Chinese food in Shanghai

帖子summer_like » 21 10月 2012, 20:48

A friend came to Shanghai for a vacation last month, he asked me the best place to taste Chinese classic food, and I suddenly realize that it’s necessary for me to write down some advices for the new-coming friends in Shanghai. Following are some good restaurants where I used to go and had a good time there.

Shanghai Night

Shanghai Night is a very exotic restaurant in Shanghai that the foreigners often visit to feel the noble atmosphere. From the floor-to-ceiling windows you can see beautiful Shanghai alleys. The dishes taste quite good, and it’s worth spending some time there. It’s located near XinTianDi but not easy to find.
Address: NO.338, South Huangpi Road

Fresh Conventions(Yue Hui Shan越会山)

Having dinner at Yue Hui Shan brings you a feeling of coming into a Hollywood or Hongkong film. Being surrounding with classic Chinese murals exquisite dinnerware, quite environment, pleasing Guzheng funes and gentle lighting,You will be showed traditional Chinese cuisine and exciting magic by the waitresses dressing in Chi-pao. The cuisine is without monosodium glutamate. Here is the best choice of tasting the healthy and traditional Chinese food as well as the Chinese culture.
Address: NO.1116,Dingxi Road

Old station in Shanghai

Hiding in the centre of bustling Xujiahui, the restaurant presents a sedate and low-key feeling. However, there are lots of old-fashioned items inside, which reveal the style of old Shanghai. Seating there you will feel full of sense of history.
Address: NO.201,North Caoxi Road
summer_like

帖子: 2
注册: 21 10月 2012, 20:39

Re: Classic Chinese food in Shanghai

帖子queen10 » 21 10月 2012, 21:05

Sounds good!拿来练练英语阅读理解... :D
queen10

帖子: 1
注册: 21 10月 2012, 20:52

帖子summer_like » 21 10月 2012, 21:08

:rofl: 从一个国外论坛转来的,懒得翻译了。没想到老外也喜欢吃上海本帮菜,连越会山、上海老站都知道~不容易啊...
summer_like

帖子: 2
注册: 21 10月 2012, 20:39

帖子mark » 21 10月 2012, 21:53

Wish I could go :)
头像
mark

帖子: 4430
注册: 18 9月 2009, 14:26
地址: 美国 - 上海

回到 外国人在中国 Living in China